- Level limit float switch with two switching points
- Guide tube made of stainless steel
- Different types of floats available
- Fill-level probe length 100 … 1900 mm
- Output: reed contacts
- Pressure resistant up to 15 bar, depending on the used float and connection head
- Protection class IP 65
The float switch TS-RFK is designed to monitor level limits of liquids. For that purpose there are two firmly arranged reed contacts inside the guide tube which are defining the level limits respectively the switching points. The magnetic float which slides via the guide tube switches the two reed contacts on or off when sliding across. The position of the reed contacts on the length of the guide tube can be freely chosen, but when ordering the level probe the positions have to be specified. A subsequent change will not be possible.