- Universal input for Pt100, Pt1000, NTC, thermocouples and resistance measurements
- 4 ... 20 mA analog output
- Configuration of the measuring range via front DIP switches
- Zero point and final value can be set via trim potentiometer
- 12.5 mm housing for TS35 DIN rail mounting
- Power supply with 24 V DC or with wide range power supply 20 ... 125 V DC / 20 ... 253 V AC
- Wire break and short circuit monitoring for Pt100 and Pt1000 temperature sensors
MU125 Series Temperature Transmitters convert a measured temperature or resistance value from different types of sensors into a 4 ... 20 mA analog current signal. The temperature measuring range is configured via front DIP switches. It can be chosen between numerous common measuring ranges. The universal configurability of the temperature measuring range reduces the storage for different applications. MU125 temperature transmitters have wire break and short circuit monitoring for Pt100 and Pt1000 temperature sensors. The 12.5 mm wide housing enables space-saving mounting rail mounting in the control cabinet.