Isolating switching repeater TS125 / TS225
1- or 2-channel isolation switching amplifier for digital switching signals
Safe galvanic isolation between input / output / supply voltage
Functional safety up to SIL2 acc. EN61508, also available in Ex version
Supply voltage 24 V DC or via wide-range power supply
Available as 1- or 2-channel version
product description Isolating switching repeater TS125 / TS225
- Inputs for switching contacts, Namur initiators or optocouplers
- Potential-free relay outputs, NO contact (TS125) or changeover-contact (TS225), switching type invertible
- Safe galvanic isolation between input / output / supply voltage
- Supply voltage 24 V DC or via wide-range power supply (20 ... 125 V DC and 20 ... 250 V AC)
- Available as 1- or 2-channel version
- Functional safety up to SIL2 acc. EN61508
- Operating display, switching status display and fault indication by LEDs
- Configuration via front DIP switches
- Housing width 12.5 or 22.5 mm for DIN rail mounting TS35, EN60715
- Optional: Ex version with intrinsically safe inputs for connecting sensors in ex zones 0 and 20
The isolating switching amplifiers of the TS125 and TS225 series enable the conversion and galvanic isolation of digital switching signals. Optionally, TS125 and TS225 in Ex version are also suitable for switching signals from potentially explosive areas.
The devices are designed for DIN rail mounting and are available in single or dual-channel design. Passive encoders, e.g. switching contacts, Namur initiators or passive electronic outputs of third-party devices can be connected to the inputs of the TS125 and TS225 series.
The TS125 series in a 12.5 mm wide housing offers relay outputs with NO contact function. The TS225 series with 22.5 mm case width offers relay outputs with changeover function. The switching function of the outputs is invertible. Configuration is done quick and easy via front DIP switches.
|Explosion-proof version (optional)
The device TS125L-00 may be installed in zone 2 according to ATEX type of protection "n".
Type of protection "n" Ex II 3 G nA nC IIB T4 Gc X *)
The device TS125L-00 (Ex version, UB = 24 V) may be installed in zone 2 according to ATEX type of protection "ic".
Intrinsically Safe + Zone 2 Ex II 3 G nA nC [ic] IIB T4 Gc *)
For installations outside the Ex area, the devices TS125M-Ex and TS225M-Ex (Ex version with wide range power supply) have intrinsically safe inputs according to ATEX type of protection "ia" for zones 0 and 20.
Gas II (1) G [Ex ia Ga] IIC / IIB
Dust II (1) D [Ex ia Da] IIIC
*) Acc. to the manufacturer's certificate, a installation inside a grounded, conductive housing (at least IP54) mandatory